1. Now click on the "Settings" icon or on the user name.
2. Select "User groups."
3. Click on "Edit groups" (The entry Admin is already predefined and can not be changed).
4. Create a new entry and enter a name for the user group. After the group has been created, click "X" to exit the management module.
5. Your new group has been created, click on it and now you can assign different rights, like:
- Right document properties
- Right documents and original files
- Right Settings
Customize. Save your changes.
6. To assign newly created user groups with the predefined rights to your existing users, you must go to "Users", select a user and click on "Edit selected user", select now the user group in the Access rights area.