- Open the "Control Panel", click "Uninstall a program" under "Programs" and look for the PaperOffice program in the list. With a right click you can choose the option "Uninstall".
- The deinstallation program then starts, confirm any error messages with OK. Here click on the "Uninstall" button. After the uninstallation, make sure that the installation directory as well as the setup file "com.paperoffice.setup.de.windows.full.exe", the setup folder "com.paperoffice.setup.files" and the following directories have been removed:
- Restart your PC.
Before carrying out a new installation, note the settings for the Antivirus .
Now perform a new installation:
- Download the latest release directly from http://www.paperoffice.com/download here
- Run this setup with an administrator account and go through it.
- Restart the PC in the last setup step.