Please note that PaperOffice assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of your setup or data backup and recovery on third-party software and hardware. Contact your hardware service provider for support or use our paid support (SLA Support) if you need help.
Things to know:
PaperOffice supports MySQL 5.5 / 5.6 and MariaDB 5.5/5.5.62/10.0.38/10.1.43/10.3.11/10.4.1 database server.
Other version numbers are possible but not supported out-of-the-box.
- A helpful beginner's tutorial can be found at https://www.ionos.com/digitalguide/server/know-how/learn-mysql-in-simple-steps/
- Installation files and product support are available at https://www.mysql.com sowie https://mariadb.org/
- For administration we recommend HeidiSQL which is available for free at https://www.heidisql.com/
- If you do not want to use the PaperOffice SLA support, we recommend Percona database managers https://www.percona.com/
Configuration from the default configuration file:
- PaperOffice does NOT support strict_table_mode (database server> variables> sql_mode)
- PaperOffice requires a max_allowed_packet of at least 200MB (Database Server> Variables> max_allowed_packet)
- PaperOffice uses InnoDB / Barracuda
- The PaperOffice database user must have all rights (all privileges)