Can I use PaperOffice on a Windows Terminal Server?
Yes, you can use PaperOffice on Windows terminal servers 2019 without any problems.
What do I have to take into account?
1. Depending on the server configuration, you may have to grant individual users write and read rights for the PaperOffice installation folder.
2. A local database cannot be used with terminal server . Use your own database server instead, which can also run directly on the server.
3. The language packs for text recognition installed in PaperOffice must be the same for all users.
4. If the license window is displayed after creating a new user account and the "Continue" button is missing, just restart PaperOffice.
5. The virtual PaperOffice PDF printer, scanner ScanConnect and ScreenCapture are not available on the terminal server.